Wednesday, July 23, 2008

First Mahjong Session With ZhiKai

Edmond looking confident
ZhiKai looking stress
BaoLi request for a reshot
BaoLi with her crumple shirt

Woke up rather early today, around 12plus, like ' what the hell ' thought i finally getting my beauty sleep. Stone on my bed for awhile then got dress up went to Punggol Secondary School to register my name under the relief teaching. I was quite 'impressed' by the school culture cuz practically every student has their shirt tuck out, back in Saint Patricks day although everyone tuck out their shirt but i believe its not inside the school if not Paul Ho will practically pull your ear n drag you across the corridor. After that went Compassvale Seconardy School to register my name under their relief teaching, was quite 'impressed' too but soon i realised their shirt is meant to be tuck out. Overheard some students conversation about gang and whacking here and there, something like ' mai cha with lim peh ' or ' i wouldnt give chance cuz i will just whack ' etc then theres another student hanging around with some guys with tatoo and were staring at me, like 'stare at me for what? did i offend u? hell NO!' Stupid Edmond took so long to walk down to Econ minimart, if not i wouldnt need to stand all those shit, but of course i didnt tell him anything. LOL! He walked home with me, bought bottle of green tea for mahjong later then chit chat awhile while waiting for BaoLi and ZhiKai because we were damn early. Quite lucky cuz both BaoLi and ZhiKai reached around the same time, like 4pm plus. Then came up to my house we decided to play 10cents 20cents cuz ZhiKai never play 20cents 40cents before and BaoLi is quite tired therefore decided to be abit friendly. When the game finally ended its already like 1130pm, played 2 rounds ended up ZhiKai lost 22bucks, BaoLi n i won around 10bucks and 12bucks respectively. After the game, BaoLi went home, left ZhiKai Edmond and i went Sempang Bedok to eat. I orderer Cheese egg prata and Roti John plus one teh pin, it was damn power man, whole day of starvation is worth it LOL =x then treat the rest to drinks since i won abit of money. Send stupid ZhiKai all the way home from Sempang Bedok back to Yishun, he super 'buey pai seh' then as usual send Edmond home then drive home myself. The whole journey maintain the speed at 60km/h, somehow quite relaxing but Edmond blame me for road hogging, im driving safely dude!
WHAT THE HELL~!

Your're the reason for the teardrops on my guitar
The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star
You're the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do