Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sempang Again

Roti John King

Woke up around 2pm, finished reading the manga Bio-Meat nectar, was quite a disappointment cuz i thought it only has 60plus chapter and ended up theres more than meet the eyes. Edmond came to my house around 3pm to borrow a pair of working pants from me cuz he needed to go for his oil purchaser interview, after i passed him the pants he grab a cab n left. Can tell hes really damn late for his interview, LOL!
As usual left my house around 330pm for my tuition, then my tuition kid sorta just woke up and feeling all grumpy, shouting at her mother. Wah, seriously its Damn scary man i tell you, she had this just woke up face look 'kan buey song', its scarier than 'Damn scary'
After the tuition i went down to Blk299 for some ball games, didnt really attend hoops all i did was doing some basic dribbling drills etc until some random kids asked me for 2v2. During the game i can feel my finger muscle tighten cuz all my shoots release are higher than usual, somehow it feels great cuz when the ball went in, it gave out a very loud n refreshing 'CHOP' sound. Most prob due to the way the ball spins and rub against the net which resulted it.
Until slightly later when HongWei arrived, we played 3v3 with Colin, JianZhong and HuiYuan. Somehow we decided to play serious and it was quite fun but tiring at the same time, sweat like 5times more than usual, LOL!
Play until around 10plus when lights out JiaHui asked us to go JalanKayu and eat, since i nv eat anything the whole day we just agreed. By the time we reached home its alr 11pm plus then JiaHui reached Edmond's house around 1140pm then we drove down to Sempang Bedok.
Edmond ordered his usual WingSet and cheese egg prata but the person gave him cheese mushroom prata i think. JiaHui, as usual with his huge appetite, ordered a mushroom cheese egg onion prata plus cheese fries plus 2chicken wings. I ordered my all time favourite RotiJohn King and a mushroom cheese egg onion prata. The mushroom cheese egg onion prata is not really that fantastic cuz theres too much ingredient and its all mixed up, some how cant find the focus point. Chit chat until 2plus den we went home, by right sending Edmond home but after that all decided to come my house to squeeze in my room.

Touch my body
Put me on the floor Wrestle me around Play with me some more
Touch my body
Throw me on the bed I just wanna make you feel Like you never did.
Touch my body
Let me wrap my thighs All around your waist Just a little taste
Touch my body
Know you love my curves Come on and give me what I deserve
And touch my body.