Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Meet Up with Shuen

Cha Siew PauFried Salted Silver Fish
Yam Puff
Sliced chicken with Century Egg Congee
Celtic Jersey i mentioned


Met up with Shuen today at Tampines Mall, by right we were supposed to meet at around 2pm but ended up both of us overslept n we met at around 3pm. I sorta figured out she will be wearing dress or something lidat therefore i didnt wear my usual casual CJ t-shirt. I worn my police shirt n surf pants, of course my Hibachi.

First thing first, we discussed what to eat for lunch n decided to eat Crystal Jade for lunch, since im expecting myself to be eating 1meal only so i ordered quite alot. I ordered chicken with Century egg porridge, yam puff n cha siew pau. Then she ordered fish/beef porridge n Fried salted silver fish. As for drinks she ordered a hot soya bean, n a pot of chrysanthemum tea for me. The waitress told me its for two person n i said its okie since i like chrysanthemum.

We sat down chit chat n do some catching up, if i didnt remember wrongly the last time we met up was 5years ago, so theres lotsa catching up n updating to do. After our meal, she needed to pass her friend the NBA jersey she bought oversea, if im not wrong its a Celtic jersey kinda cool, all white with green stripes.

After everything, its getting kinda late and she got to fly off at 6am so we bid goodbye n i went home to rest awhile then meet Edmond n HongWei for supper at Sempang Bedok, this time i didnt order prata, i ordered the Wingset. HongWei got 2 days MC cuz his sprain was quite bad. I think its kinda wasted, in fact he can get up to 7 days but he didnt so hes going back to work on Wed. By right MingTai should be coming along but last minute he told me he couldnt make it, without fail he needs to conduct raid in WOW again. But its okie, more or less i expected him to be playing WOW, besides that the next day he needs to work so cant expect him to hang out with us till late night. After our supper, as usual, HongWei wanna catch monkey so we went to East Coast for a spin then headed home.


SHAGGED, extreme Sharingan


❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel rocks❤