Monday, July 28, 2008

Sharingan Sore Eye technique

First time Edmond asked us out to eat lunch, cuz normally he will eat Curry Rice at home. Therefore we met at 230pm at Rivervale Mall for lunch. I reached Mall at around 245pm n Edmond reached around 240pm i guess. HongWei sms me, saying he will be late but ended up he reached Mall earlier than the both of us. As usual i didnt feel like eating anything heavy therefore i ordered Pig Organ soup, as for HongWei, he ate lunch before meeting us, hence as usual for him too, he ordered his all time favoured Bubor Hitam(黑糯米). Edmond ordered some kinda noodle with fish fillet on it n fried wanton to go along. It looks damn nice man, HongWei n i are like staring at it. After eating we went to Blk 299 to burn off the things we just ate. There wasnt many people around, in addition, my toe was swollen cuz of some unknown reason perhaps the doctor would know. So im sorta not in the mood to play yet, n i being rubbing my eyes ever since i left Rivervale Mall n i can feel the kicked coming in. Nevertheless, i changed into my Basketball shoe, but i sat there and stone for awhile cuz of my eyes. I could feel the soreness in it, n everything i looked at are quite reddish/pinkish. Few guys from the other court came over and asked for a 4v4 n i just played. Through out the whole match i wasnt really in the mood cuz of my sore eye n my toe, then some one jumped and landed on my swollen toe n it got even more painful n i got even more moody. On top of that, every shot i attempted are all off the hoops which makes me even even more moody than moody. After the game i went to sit down n check on my toe, n indeed it got even more swollen n i got even more moody. After awhile some Old Bird came and we started to play 5v5 full court, n Edmond got to go cuz he needs to go Clementi to swim with his cousin. I wasnt playing cuz i wasnt in the right mood yet, so i just watched until some guy injuried his ankle and i substitute him. I ran around the court exerting the pressure on my heel which wasnt very good for my ligament cuz it might get over exert, but at that point of time i dont really bother. As long as i dont feel the pain on my toe, everything is fine. Shortly after i took over that guy, HongWei sprained his ankle cuz he step on a girl's feet. Then he was rolling around on the floor, i thought his leg cramp or what cuz he seldom sprain his ankle. In my philosophy, I always believed that heavier people has higher CG hence they tend not to sprain their ankle that often. Around 6pm, HongWei was knocked out and the 5v5 continues. Ended up we lost 21-19, experience owns youth.

'Lee, the explosion of YOUTH'
an extract from Naruto, the conversation between Gai sensei n his discipline Rock Lee

At 8pm, HongWei n i decided to leave cuz both of us are handicapped. My toe is swollen, his ankle is swollen, my eyes are as red as sharingan, his ankle is as big as a bun. We decided to go Blk260 for dinner. HongWei ordered Fried rice n i ordered Hokkian mee, then something irritating happened. The Hokkian mee i ordered was 4bucks, i collected and paid for it, sat down ate a few mouth, then the cashier came to me n said they prepared 5bucks worth of Hokkian mee, n asked me to pay 1dollar extra. Im like 'erm, hello? its your mistake n u got the cheek to collect the extra 1dollar from me?' I told the person i dont have 1dollar, then ended up HongWei pay for me. I really dont have cuz i spend all my money on drinks. Somehow i think its quite unrealistic to collect 1dollar from me since i alr paid for the 4dollars share. Act of good will n future business opportunity will be affected cuz, another one of my philosophy, i believed that in order for business to succeed, spread of words is very important. Now im bitching n i will definitely continue bitching, i dont think i will 'stop at two' n its definitely gonna be 'three or more'
End of meal, walked HongWei home, surprisingly he walked as fast as me with his twisted ankle. Imagine my walking pace. LOL


❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel rocks❤