Thursday, August 14, 2008

NTU de'tour

Splendid View@NTUNTU BeadBag race

Sakae Katsu Curry
Teriyaki Don
Tempura Ice Cream
ChongPang Nasi Lemak
Shy little Kun&Clara
Woke up quite early, but not enough sleep, suffered from my usual waking up mood swing. The feeling is damn sian, like im angry over everything n anything. My face was damn black, felt agitated over almost any slightest movement. The worst was my face was damn black infront of my parents.

Firstly, cuz my mother didnt wake me up. By right she should wake me up( hell knows whether my mood swing will be even worst if she does wake me up) but she didnt, until my dad comes home, i woke up by myself. I faster went to bath n get ready to go out, n what happens next pisses me even further. My dad told me he couldnt send me to the nearest MRT station as he promised me yesterday, n the nearest MRT hes gonna send me to was ChinaTown. Im like ' erm, ya? ChinaTown i can take train down myself n i can reach there earlier than you sending me there.' Then im like ' okay, better than nothing', then he told me that he will send me after their lunch. I totally lost it, but i was struggling to maintain my composure, i told him to drop me at Punggol MRT. Within me, i was pissed, agitated n lotsa other mixed feelings. Normally wouldnt feel this way, but i think its cuz of my mood swing.

Reached NTU around 1130pm, went to the Old CanteenA to find you. Sadly the place got renovated, i couldnt find the drink stall, so i assumed it must be some where near the new Mcdonald. So i went there to look for the drink stall, n at the same time i was on the phone with Kun, therefore we met up at Mcdonald. Together he accompany me to find the drink stall, which i assumed should be at the Old Canteen A drink stall.

Met up with you, then Kun bid goodbye to me cuz his friends were waiting for him, further more he's meeting Clara for movie later. You werent very happy, cuz i met up with Kun first instead of you. Im sorry, i should have put you as the priority, then we can go find Kun together after that. After Kun left, we went to the library to print your Chemistry notes n to photocopy 4 copies for your friends.

There's this fan on the floor facing the queue, so i went to the fan n act as if im filming in a MTV with the wind blowing my hair. But its only for a short while, cuz the queue was moving quite fast n quite embarrassing too. Right behind the fan was a glass panel, n theres 3 desk occupied by like 5-6 students. Luckily not everyone is staring at me, if not i would feel quite embarrassed( i think)

After that went Sakae@NTU, saw the buffet, it stated $16nett, n i find nothing special, cuz outside its also $16nett for youth. The design is nice, with all the beadbags, look very comfy makes you feel like saying Tada'ima( I'm home) Then at the entrance, theres this Japanese style wooden floors, with their own unique Sakae slippers on the steps for the customer to put on. Hell no im gonna put it on man, who knows the last person had any skin disease or athletic foot or foot rot kinda foot disease. The wooden seats had mattress on it n theres opening for you to put legs in it. I think the mattress either prevent your butt from getting swollen or if you plan to knee, you can knee on the mattress. By the way, it had the same concept as Sakae@Atrium. As you walk in further, theres this comfortable looking chairs n small round table facing NTU, quite a splendid view where you got to see roads, construction, cars n NTU students walking up&down.

We were too early, so we decided to have ala'carte instead. Ordered a Salmon Karaage, Soft Shell Crab Temaki&Curry Katsu Don for myself, you ordered a Unagi Maki&Teriyaki Don. Other than that afew random plates from the belt like Tamago Maki. Didnt feel very well, halfway through my meal i felt like puking. Had no idea why? Maybe im bulimic ( hohoho) Then you offered me a Chewy Cola sweet, tastes quite nice, but i thought it was inappropriate cuz Cola suppose to be gassy, wouldnt i feel even more like puking? But ended up nahz, i felt slightly better. So i ordered a Tempura Ice cream, hoping it would makes me feel even better. Also, i had never tried the Tempura Ice Cream before, so its a chance see how it taste like. Not that bad, bread crust wrapped around the vanilla ice cream with Strawberry sauce all over it. Its nice, but i guess i wouldnt be buying it the next time, cuz quite ex =x

Accompany her to South Spine, on the way saw Shi Jie at Old CanteenA n we had a mini police n thief gunfire exchange. At the corridor, i saw John Chan&Yi Yong n we were HI-ing n Bye-ing with those big waving gestures like those Himbo&Bimbo you saw on the TV. After sending you to lesson, i went to South Spine computer lab, then i saw WeiXiang, was shocked more than surprised cuz i almost couldnt recognise him. He put on alot of weigh, the face got rounder the body got bigger. Chit Chat for awhile, then suddenly Eugene Lim appeared. Chit Chat again, then found out Eugene Lim is running for Union Pageant n Union election. Wished him good luck n left.

Waited for you to finish your lesson then rushed home, cuz im playing Mahjong with Baoli, Kun&Clara n you went to meet Wanyi. Game started quite late, ended around 115am n Baoli got to work the next day. Overall i won 3bucks but im damn happy cuz initially i was losing 28bucks so it was a huge turnover. Send Baoli home, went ChongPang Nasi Lemak for supper with Kun&Clara. The Nasi Lemak there is damn nice, damn cheap unlike Punggol. Which was nice, yap, but expensive. After our meal we went next door to have Beancurb as dessert. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!! I forgot to take picture of the Beancurb =x
but its quite nice, cuz i seldom eat Beancurb so im not very sure whats nice n whats not. After our dessert, the shop was closing, so we left n went AMK Mcdonald drive through to chit chat.

Until like 330am plus then i sent Clara home first followed by Kun. Chit Chat for awhile too, then left for home, was damn shagged i drove 120km/h. When i reached home, im like 'siao lian leh, 七月so piang mian' that was after i became more sober =x

❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel rocks❤