Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Chloe@SIM

❤Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday Wednesday❤



Tweety is hungry

Ben's Five Finger Mountain
Ecstatic cooking with head shaking ritual
Who's hand is it?
After head shaking ritual, my mum becomes techno mum
1970s Disco Queen

Another major not enough sleep day.
Early in the morning met you, then quarrel and argue all the way to SIM. Sleepy, shag plus mentally strain. Sianx, early in the morning quarrel alr. Some more, raining so heavily, everything felt so sianx. Like such a bad day n everything.

Reached lecture at 845am, the lecturer damn fierce xia. But he's damn funny, he n his british jokes and Yanky talk. Btw he's from England, very funny guy. The only bad thing was he will lock the door at 830am sharp, so next week onwards cannot be late anymore. Lidat siao liao, even if not tired also must take drowsy medicine to make myself fall asleep. His slang is okie, but he talk so fast that it's very difficult to catch whatever he's trying to say.

After lecture, went library to find you for lunch together with Ben. Ben came damn late, so ended up we went to Bazaa to walk afew rounds. You tried a few dresses then decided it's time to go for lunch. Just nice Ben reached at around that time, so we ate lunch together as planned. All of us ordered Cha Chai Peng. Nothing much to order, so i ordered a fish, lanjiao meat and Potato. You ordered Fish, Kulu rou and curry vegetable. Ben the stupid vegetarian wannabe ordered all vegetable like beancurb, long bean and curry vegetable ba. Ended up the fish got bone, you dont wanna eat and pass everything to me. Then Ben is running late, so he finished everything within 5min and chiong for his lecture.

After our meal, went back to library to study. But was damn shagged so i slept for 2h then start doing my work. Recently got addicted to Elven Blood, so every 2h i will go check my status cuz that will be the time my Char be fully recovered. After updating my Elven Blood, went back to do my Auditing readings on Arthur Anderson and Enson. Around 3pm i went for my Auditing lecture. Before that wanna go toilet to pee, then went to pee, there's this guy walking towards the sink n talking to no one. So i assumed he's talking to me, but i bo chap him cuz i tot maybe he abit sot wan. Suddenly he called my name then i know it's Ben =.=, went lecture with him.

Ben and my tummy is growling thru out the whole lesson, finally break, but ended up both of us didnt buy anything cuz we were busy complaining. Like last time got free food, free drink, now everything need to pay, membership fee still same price n stuff lidat. So ended up we didnt buy anything went back to lecture continue eating our sweets.

After lecture, Ben send us to Seah Im food centre, so that we can take MRT home. My mum asked me to go home for dinnner, cuz she's cooking porridge so i brought you home for dinner. when my mum asked you what you wanted,
Mum: century egg you want?
you: no
Mum: pig liver?
you: no
Mum: ginger?
you: no
Mum: fermented tofu?
you: no

So ended up her porridge only got mince meat and meatball. But not bad la, the only thing is it's too salty alr. My mum added Century egg, soya sauce, salted bean, fermented tofu. I think i prefer the porridge without all those Salty ingredient. After dinner i made Milo Godzilla for my parents, they are Wah Wow Weee!!!! Saying teenagers so innovative, come out with all this weird drinks etc.

After dinner, update abit of my Elven Blood, then send you home. Dozed off in the car at my house de carpark. Too shag liao. Dodos!!!





❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks❤