Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Blk 805

❤Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday❤

Dinner@805

Tuition with Shannon, sorta like nothing much to teach her. I think she knows everything she needs to know. The whole lesson i just go thru Past Year Papers and answer her query, more of consultation than teaching. Then talked about movies, favorite hang out places and stuff lidat. Luckily the paper isn't that difficult, if not later teach wrongly again.

After tuition went to UOB to double check my card, quite sianx, like not yet activated or what. All the function i couldnt access, cannot draw money, cannot activate card, cannot do this cannot do that. Then not dare to try anymore le, later they makan my card then good game. Went to CupWalker for a cup of milktea, craving for HoneyMilkTea, but instead they gave me a RedMilk Tea with honey. Double check with her n she reassure me that's HoneyMilkTea, so lanlan just take lo. Ended up it's really RedMilkTea, but walked quite far away le so abit bokalan alr.

Waited for my parents to pick me up at RiverVale Mall, then after that we went to Hougang Mall blk805 there for dinner. My Mum keep telling me the 805 there de hotplate very nice, famous wan famous wan. I'm like ya i know i use to eat there 3times a week. So we ordered a Hotplate, and a normal Chicken Cutlet then my dad ordered a rojak.

After our meal, went to Hougang mall to walk around, then my mum took a few T-shirt which i think is too small for her. So ended up she didnt buy n we went home. Halfway thru, my mum suddenly wanna go Giant at tampines there. Went there ended up they bought a bread and we went home ~.~!!!

By the time i reached home, it's alr 9plus, saw my CITI Bank Clear card on my table, not that bad thinking of all the priviledges. But sadly my UOB card still couldnt activate, but maybe i can pay by Visa, better not try later Malu if kanna rejected. Come to think of it, best is not to put money in bank anymore, just buy a house n invest in house. So much more practical, dont have to worry so much. But if buy house, confirm must buy house insurance, if buy housing insurance headache will start to come back again. Sianx

Best is listen to Govt, Govt say be wary of structural deposite then must listen to Govt. Since AIA credit ratings will be degraded, the returns of these endowment funds confirm will be badly affected wan. But whatever it is, hope for the best i guess. Systematic risk are just too dangerous, so many banks close down due to systematic risk.






❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks❤