Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Your First Pool Day

❤Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday❤




Kenneth canceled tuition again, so ended up only need to tutor Shannon today. Didnt do much today, went thru abit of sphere and cones then call it a day. Spend most of the time chatting bout PSP games and stuff lidat. She kinda like Harvest Moon, Naruto n Bleach although she never watched Naruto n Bleach before. Her friends had been talking bout it all the time, maybe thats why she developed an interest ba.

After tuition, thinking whether should i stay hungry or just grab a small bite so that i wouldnt faint during the swim, ended up i choose the latter. Went to buy a cup of Aloe Vera Milk Tea from Cup Walker and a Sardine Puff from Old Chang Kee, actually wanted to buy from the Malay stall but they selling 3for2bucks like buzz off!!!!

Check the time, gosh its only 4pm so i decided to walk to Compass Point. Need to save money too, adult fare damn choy can. When i reached Compass Point, its already like 445pm. Nothing to do, so decided to go POSB to enquiry bout the GO! debit card. The information counter asked me to wait at the Queue on the left. So when i looked over, there's 2 Queue, being a typical Singaporean i suppose the longer the Queue the better. So i went to queue at the longer queue later to find out that the one nobody's queuing was the correct one. So by the time i went to queue up there's like 3 people infront of me. But since i got lotsa time to waste, i continue reading my Harry Potter while waiting for my turn.

When it's my turn, i requested to upgrade my card to a debit card and it was damn fast just afew signing to do then ta da the card is ready. Quite amazed, thought its gonna take quite some time n didnt expect it to be so fast. When everything is done, she asked me whether i wanted a saving account called Mysaving to protect myself when times are bad or when in need of money. Come to think of it the inflation rate outside is close to 3% and the interest they giving me is 0.45% which is quite good compare to the bank itself who's giving me 0.03% only. But on the other hand, insurance saving account is giving me 3.14% interest, if i would wanna put my money into POSB might as well give to Prudential or AIA etc. After several Q&A, i guess im gonna try out the Mysaving for few months if im not happy i will just cancel the account since its of no use to me.

Waited for you to reach Compass, then we went Sengkang Swimming Complex for a swim. But gosh, its like raining cats and dogs la ZzZz!!! Pees n Poos dropping on my head, but i was still quite positive since they got an Indoor pool. Waited for the rain to stop, we took a tour around the place, looking for the gym basketball court n Badminton court. After that saw a few girls, then you immediately pull me to the opposite direction. LOL!!! Waited waited n waited, until when the lifeguard started blowing whistle then we are allowed to purchase the entry tickets.

We were the first to go in, but waited for you to change ended up become one of the last to swim.
Initially went to the deep pool cuz you wanted to go there, ended up you changed your mind so we went back to the medium pool. Started swimming, but after 1 lap you stopped complaining that you cant breath and asked me to go first. So i kept swimming, while you tried to catch your breath. Did that for like an hour then we finally stopped, then decided to go play the slide for the remaining hour.

Tragedy struck, we went to play the twisted slide, then when i came down everything was fine. But the person after me came splashing down n the impact of the wave ruptured my shoulder. My whole face went pale as though someone casted a spell me. Tried to push it back, but didnt had enough strength to do that, so i stayed in the pool but when another guy came splashing down i tell myself "this isnt a very good idea." Left the pool, went to the nearby wall with you, i tried to push my shoulder back then a "crack" sound was heard and you were startled, looking at me with that enlarge pupil of yours( too much Harry Potter)

We rest for awhile, went Jacuzzi to massage my "just pushed back arm." Waited for 10mins or so, we left the pool and went to bath. Then i called my dad to pick us up, then while waiting for my dad we managed to tap into SSC's wireless and started surfing using your ITOUCH. I went to check my result and realised i really did fail my PBF, felt damn sianx after that and had no mood for anything those kinda thing. My dad reached, send them home then we drove out to have dinner.

After discussion, we went Mcdonald@Compass for dinner and i ordered a McChicken while u ordered a Foldover. After the dinner went to checked out the "not yet opened" Subway n realised there's 2 kids inside with all the metal thingy pulled down and fridge not yet opened( as in still wrap with plastic), i thought i saw a ghost then you reassured me there's people inside. Relieved, left the place and send you home.

Tired, shagged, mentally in pain, physically in pain. Wake UP!!!





❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks❤