Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Studious Tuesday

❤Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday❤
write a whole chunk then cancel
ended up strike out the whole page
Finally the perfect one


Studious nerdy me, woke up late thou but eventually i get my work done. Went to Kovan to study today. Just had the sudden urge to study, so decided to go Kovan to study. Not bad right, actually wanted to swim first, but couldnt wake up so ended up studying the whole day.

Didnt bring my audit work to do, only brought my MicroEconomics there. Reached Kovan around 4pm, had my dinner/lunch and settled down at 4.30pm. Didnt study actually, i was just doing my homework. Something i hate bout bringing leftover homework to another day. Totally clueless bout what i did and didnt know where to continue and how i derived the formula and working for the previous question.

Spend the first few hours figuring how i derived the formula, used 2 pieces of rough paper trying to work it out economically, then i realised i used a Maths formula to solve the Economic question -.- Instead of applying the Economic formula, i used a Maths formula the other time. Cuz today i spend some time looking at the Economic formula intending to refresh my memory, after reading up, i tried to apply it on the question and realised the method is different from the method i use the other time. How stupid can i get =.=

I was sitting near the window, then as i was doing my work, got this guy wearing his Army uniform no.3 walked past. He looked at me then stared quite hard at me, then walked away. Suddenly he walked back smile and waved at me. I did the same back to him, smiling n waving back at him ecstatically. When he left, i sat there thinking who the hell is he? Is it some one i know? Or just some guy trying to fool around by waving hi to everyone? Maybe a spy send by you to spot check on me perhaps. Yawn!!

After spending hours n hours figuring out the formula, i finally settle down to finish my homework. Total of 9 question, i only finished 5 question. Beside that, i still got Audit Homework to do, n i didnt bring it along. Other than that i still had to finish reading up MicroEconomic on Investment and consumption. Damn sianx, limited time, unlimited workload.

Guess i got to study tomorrow and on friday, if not i seriously couldnt finish my homework and reading at all. Hadnt been doing my PBF tutorial at all, cuz no time. Actually not no time la, is i didnt set aside enough time to do those works. Maybe next week onwards be abit more eager and try to finish up everything.






❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks❤