Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Card games is just not my game







My bio alarm is getting worst as the days gone back. Nowadays i cant sleep, maybe till around 7am then i can drop dead on my bed. Worst of all is that, i sleep late and i wakes up late. Which means this is gonna be a new cycle to replace my original sleeping habit. This gonna sucks big time when school reopen, maybe i'll start going school without the need to sleep n as times goes by i'll start having insomnia. Bad bad very bad.

Supposed to meet Miss Pageant for dinner but she got caught up in her modeling thingy n we met at 8 instead of 6.30pm. Tio kan by my father, cuz i told him i need to use the car at around 630pm then ended up using it at 7.30pm instead. He wanna picked my mother up that's why he's so frustrated.
Met up at Kovan at around 8pm and we ordered the Yankee burger, since it's Yankee which means by right the burger supposed to be for one Yankee but You and I had problem eating one of it. Really couldn't finish it, and it's supposed to be the first meal of my day. I ate half of it and i couldnt finish the rest so we doggy back the rest home.

During the meal, Claire called you and tada we're going their place to Wii and to play cards. So picked my mum up at Hougang then we headed home to drop my mum there then we started driving down to Claire's place n i'm gonna see her DOGS, cute doggy!!!
Reached her place around 1030pm, n it's time for present presentation. Kim and you both got present and i got nothing, so sad. . . . I even bought stuff for them, but there's no present for me. But it's ok cuz it's Christmas Season, a season to rejoice. I was playing with the dog, Sky was watching TV, the girls were looking at gown or dresses at Claire's room and the sister was cooking DOG FOOD!!!! YUM YUM
p.s: it's not pendigree or stuff lidat

We started playing Poker, n i damn suey la. Lost like 15bucks in less than 45min, and i concluded i'm not a card game person. Thou i love Black jack, but couldnt forget my painful experience back in Genting where i almost gamble my underwear away. At the end of our Poker game, Sky, Kim and i were the biggest loser, think each of us lost at least 15bucks.
After Poker, we started playing Black Jack. I kept winning but at the end of the game i'm back to square one and i had no idea why. Kim won all of Sky's chip, and at the end of Black jack, Kim was the biggest winner and i think Claire and Sky lost almost everything.

The last game we played was In Between. That's the most dangerous game i ever played, and i hate playing that game cuz i got bad experience back when i was a Sec Sch Kid. Lost more than 50bucks back then.
Today's In between doesnt seem that suey compared to 8years ago. Cuz at the end of the game i won like 12bucks. Able to pay of more than half of my debt, so in the end when everyone cash in i lost around 5bucks. Claire and Sky lost alot, i think around 22bucks and you won like 8bucks. Since everyone was damn full, and Claire was quite sleepy we didnt go for supper instead headed home.

Kim was damn funny, i think she scared Sky would molest her so Claire had to accompany them home. But on the other hand, Sky scared Claire will be too tired, so he doesnt want Claire to come along. Then Claire had to reassure Kim, had to accompany them home. Sounds like some 三角恋爱 heihei
heihei

Today was fun, cuz i get to eat the burger i being craving for although i couldnt finish it but it was still an experience. Card game was fun too, but seriously i just sucks at card games. Especially Poker, Black Jack will still n always be my favourite game thou tonight i didnt win any $$$ at all. But the anxiety and atmosphere of Black Jack is there la, wanted to get Ban Luck and Ban Ban and Goh Leng.


Totally love it, hahaha.