Friday, December 5, 2008

The period when everything goes wrong

Handphone refuse to be charged, probably cuz it got soaked in water. Wallet becoming all wrinkle probably cuz it got soak in water too. Earpiece not working and i dont know why.

Woke up on time, but i kept sneezing the whole time. My eyes went all red, my nose went all red and the worst of all was that ulcer of mine keep brushing my upper lips making it even more painful. Sneeze when i was bathing, sneeze when i was putting on my contacts. Since my eyes was red, it was quite painful when i put on the contacts. Sneeze when i was waxing my hair, guess how irritating it can be. Wax wax wax, sneeze, wipe my nose, wash my hand, re-apply wax, wax wax wax, sneeze again wipe my nose again wash my hand again re-apply wax and blah blah blah. So irritating when everything goes wrong!!

Meet up with you, then grumble grumble grumble, damn sianx. Nevermind, went to watch 4 christmas at The Cathy. Overall not bad, nothing went wrong. After that went PS to eat lunch/dinner, disagree on lunch decision, grumble grumble grumble. Ended up eat pasta mania, then we ate too much again, grumble grumble grumble. After our meal, walked all the way from PS to FarEast to pass things to her friend and we were late. Got quite irritated, cuz i'm sweating all over and my mood is really like bad by then. Since we were at FarEast, so we went there to walk around then went over to Lido to do some shopping.

Before going home, we went Tangs for some last minute watch viewing then take MRT back from Orchard. Went to Hougang to collect stuff from her friend, and i bought my new earpiece. Happy Happy!! Finally one happy event which ended my 'wrong' day.