Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Balls shrunk

KTV session canceled, but at the same time tes jio me to Queensway to accompany him to buy shoe. Quite funny, cuz my outfit was from Queensway, my pants, shirt and shoe. All from Queensway, therefore more or less i feel abit pai seh to walk around there wearing things i bought from there.

As usual, took damn long to find his shoe. When we finally found the shoe he wanted, took us another 1h plus to decided whether should he buy that shoe or not. Ended up he didnt buy his Onisuka tiger, instead he bought this limited edition green colour Adidas superstar. Quite i think, probably cuz i psycho him to buy that pair. Hahaha

I was damn tired, so after buying his show i went home to take a nap. Cant believe i go school for one hour only, and then just go home right after that. Damn stupid lo, waste of my time, bus fare and my beauty sleep. Reached home around 5plus and i straight away dou and sleep all the way till 9plus.

Damn hungry, so went supper with the guys and when going home i got stopped by road block and i was going quite fast la. Seriously man, my balls went up my throat and the 2 thingy below just shrunk and disappeared. The officer talking to me was a Station Inspector, at the same time there's another Senior Station Inspector and Inspector there.

I was questioned, lectured and the car was spot checked by them. As in, i got full confident, cuzdidnt drink nor did i take any drugs la. But skali they found drugs in the car, then ho seh liao i tell u. Confirm more than balls shrunk, straight away melt and evaporate.

Got code X-ray, taken down name particulars and everything before they released me. Seriously i'm praying damn hard nothing gonna happen to the car if not i'm so gonna get it n maybe permanent ban from my dad. Ho seh liao, confirm guarantee chop. . . .