Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Tennis Tennis Tennis!!!

Left4dead on a Monday night, 10.30am Tennis at Boon Keng! ! !

I'm so gonna
DIE!

Super lack of sleep xia, from Sun to Mon, Mon to Tues Plus Wed and Thurs Morning lectures. My body so gonna collapse, argh!

That was just a prediction anyway.

Tennis was fun, until i got all burned. Forehand quite unstable, i think cuz my Dunlop racket was too heavy, so not very used to it's setting. Missed my Wilson racket man, if it didnt break, i would be using it now.

Backhand, as stable as usual. Of course not towards the Pro stage la, but at least the strikes and ball route was what i predicted. Should have con't Tennis, so fun man.

But Basketball obviously was quite fun too la, just that Basketball loosen my ankle joint, broke my bloody shoulder, weaken my right elbow joint. So in short, i'm quite fragile, maybe a therapy will strengthen all of it la, but no $$$


Got all burned, didnt feel very right during the MJ session so we played one pod and all of us just went home after that. Supper at my all times craving Chong Pang Nasi Lemak with Edmond and MingTai, then went to eat the nice Tohui there. My treat thou, cuz i won quite a bit.