Friday, March 27, 2009

Heart to Heart talk with my Jie Mei


A quite old photo, but nvm. These are my Jie Mei in school. Today studied in school with them plus photocopy plus lunching together. Reached school quite late, around 1045am supposedly 10am, but i reached the comp lab earlier than them.


I went to photocopy FM examiner reports, after photocopying for 2 years then i rmbed i photocopied them like 5months ago, immediately halt all process and i realised i wasted 1/3 of the paper i brought there. Damn sian, cuz i'm running out of paper. Ended up i need to get from WeiTing, the worst thing was i suan her last night, telling her i'm not gonna lend her paper if she ran out of papers. Ended i'm the one who needs to borrow from her. zZz


I was doing the photocopying, then XiaoFeng helped me on the printing jobs. So it was much faster than the first time which i took 2h to photocopy everything. Something screwed up, instead of selecting printer 2 xf selected Printer 1. So the person beside me keep printing my job and i think she's quite du lan.


All done by 12pm, went Ngee Ann for lunch. We ordered the Mini Wok and xf ordered Penyett, Indonesian Cuisine. Ended up she was complaining it's damn oily. I didnt know she's so health conscious la, damn shocked.


Ended our lunch at around 2pm, went back to school found a bench sat there. Heart to Heart talk till around 5.30pm then XF took MRT with me to Outram and she dropped off at Chinatown. Seriously we damn long never meet up alr, today we update to the max man. From ahem to ahem, and more ahem. Private and confidential.


After the 5hr talk, i realised xf keep humming the Nobody song by Wonder Girls, and wt was saying the song is quite catchy but i spoilt everything for her. I'm like wth, but at least i recruited 2 members. Happy happy!!!