Wednesday, March 11, 2009

hmmmm, i forgot something

gosh, i forgot i had a blog. I kept thinking what's missing out in my tab, there's something i left out but what did i left out?
Couldnt remember till i look at other people's blog, then i realised i forgot i had a blog.


From now onwards it's gonna be my study period, gonna chiong all the way till prelim. My schedule goes like this i think, Monday to friday study from wake up till 9pm. Take a break till 10pm, most prob facebook, then i'm gonna go out at 10pm to study again till maybe around 3-4am.

Sleep wake up, study till 9pm, then go home rest, facebook, go out study again till 4am. The story goes dee da dee, dee da dee, dee da dee da dee da dee da dee de dee!!!


Being waiting to do this right after my IS project, now is the chance, like finally. It's gonna be my most chiong studying schedule ever :)

Happy studying