Friday, April 17, 2009

Little Miss grumpy

One day, Mr Happy saw Miss Grumpy.

Mr Happy: Good morning Miss Grumpy
Miss Grumpy: what's so good about the morning?
Mr Happy: hahaha, it's good morning for a reason Miss Grumpy
Miss Grumpy: it's not good at all Mr Happy, you think everyone is as happy as you.
Mr Happy: hahaha, tell me about it Miss Grumpy.
Miss Grumpy: i broke up with my Mr Z last night
Mr Happy: hahaha, what? Again? What happened this time?
Miss Grumpy: Mr Z fails to sms me consistently, so I broke up with him.
Mr Happy: Isn't that the same as Mr Y?
Miss Grumpy: No, Mr Y fails to call me every night.
Mr Happy: Isn't that what happened to Mr X?
Miss Grumpy: Mr X doesn't care about me.
Mr Happy: hahaha, don't worry Miss Grumpy. One day you will find your true love and both of you will be happily ever after.

10 Years down the road

Mr Happy: Good Morning Miss Grumpy
Miss Grumpy: what's so good about the morning?
Mr Happy: hahaha, it's good morning for a reason Miss Grumpy
Miss Grumpy: yaya, whatever!
Mr Happy: What happen this time Miss grumpy? Tell me about it.
Miss Grumpy: it goes for Mr A, blah blah blah, Mr B, blah blah blah, Mr C, blah blah blah.
Mr Happy: hahaha, Miss Grumpy, don't be so grumpy anymore. Come, let us be together.
Miss Grumpy: really? *touched*

30years down the road

Mr Optimistic: Good morning Miss Grumpy, where's Mr Happy?
Miss Grumpy: we divorced and don't ask me why.
Mr Optimistic: sure sure, have a nice day.
Miss Grumpy: yaya, whatever!