Thursday, April 2, 2009

stupid dad

Couldnt take it, reached home first thing asked me bout Sunday.
After which asked me what are we eating?
If not where i think we should go. . .
I got the present for mum alr or not?
Is it only the 3 of us?

Feel like talking to Tai, but he's working now. Sian.. .. ..
Alot of things on my mind, checking my hp every 1/2 an hour or an hour.
Just a natural habit of mine when my hp is right infront of me.
If it's on the bed it's so gonna be every hour or more than that.

Not that i'm bored, but just had the urge to reading thru old posts.
Quite lame, finished my resume and cover letter and send to KPMG, EY & SGX.
Hopefully it got in since i'm submitting in so late, all along i didnt wanna submit my application cuz my parents agreed to fund me to go Australia. Wanted to wait for things to settle down abit first before purchasing the ticket.

After all it's my Parents hard earn money, dont wanna let it go to waste just lidat. Cuz i'm having fun, but they are working their arse off paying for my air ticket. Not right la, thats what i feel. Maybe my feelings are abit too strong, but i know how it feels to be not too rich.
If it's my money, of course i deserve to expense it at my own leisure, but cannot be too selfish.

Standard Allowance: $200(tuition), $50(mum), random sum if my dad tio 4D/ToTo

Goal & aim:

Hell gonna get back to shape. Put on 12kg since the last time i went gym with Mingtai. Around 2yrs plus ago i guess, i think i need to balance my diet and my activities.

Study damn bloody hard for my coming exam, but couldnt focus. Actually this is not an excuse, like they will refund me money if i tell them i couldnt focus.

Critically analyse my 4D behaviour. I still feels that i had a 4D behaviour. Since last time, people says i'm very random. I think so too.

Think in more tuition, so that i can have a better lifestyle. Come to think of me, i'm damn thrifty, which isnt very good for a guy. I havent get back the $50 from Baoli, sian. Make this another goal ba, collect $50 from her.