Wednesday, May 6, 2009

conversation with Ben's gf

hmmm, it was quite a long conversation.
we sorta chatted for an hour plus plus close to 2.
So technically i didnt really study much

She's giving me too much hope from a girl's pov.
but whatever she said doesnt mean she isnt making any sense.
She makes so much sense that i had doubt for myself.
She kept asking me to go, to go, to go.
Dont let the chance slipped.

But my pov is that, i wanna cool down since my r/s just ended.
Couldnt exactly proceed to a new one in such a short time, unlike someone else.
Friends are encouraging me to enjoy singlehood and dont rush into things, unlike someone else who's all fake and hypocritical.

Facing a dilemma, all i can say it let time decides everything.
If, by chance, it slipped past, there's nothing i can do.
If, by chance, things turned out fine, of course i'm more than happy.
Right now, all i can think of is my exams.
Need to study hard to at least pass this year.

Whenever some one talked to me bout my r/s.
All the spark will get re-ignited.
Of course i couldn't care less, she sucks anyway, lol.