Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Information overload

studied too much today
information overload
or probably i had alot of things on my mind.

couldnt really focus when i'm at Ben's place.
My mind was wandering around.
I kept dazing and staring at the carpark, looking at my car.

But luckily i studied for 5hrs plus in the afternoon.
So wasnt that bad afterall.

Last night, chit chat with Ben.
Today, chit chat with Ben's gf + his sister was listening to our conversation.
Talk bout lotsa things, mainly bout r/s.
The gf said the exact same thing as Ang.

Seriously, i felt totally like Mr S man, lol.
Like last time, how people thought Mr S is the bad guy.
But i wasn't affected by it, in fact i wanna laugh my arse off.
I started to think that, there's nothing wrong with Mr S at all.
I thought i use to be a hero, but now i feel more like a villain.
Even till today, i still believe she cheated :)

Nvm, it's history, i could care less bout it.
Like my dad said, what happened to me, can happen to anyone else.
The character is lidat, it is lidat.
The only thing i wanted to do is to delete every photos containing the both of us.

Tml gonna be a productive day, hope i dont sink any deeper.
If i sink any deeper, i'll be super OMANA!!!!