Saturday, June 27, 2009

a day of sleeping and travelling

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

planned to sleep around 1-2, then suddenly i saw Melvin Slee
the first thing that came to my mind is siao liao, dont need to sleep le.
Indeed, no need to sleep le, mass convo all the way until 4am n i had to leave.
I think they convo until early in the morning xia!!!!

Woke up, met Iman, insisted to take 153 cuz i wanna sleep on the bus.
So went back with Sufiyan n some Bravo guy to collect our CP award.
took a bus to clark quey, sleep all the way again.
Met my dad for lunch & i slept all the way to the lunch venue follow by to Malaysia High Comm. Slept all the way as usual.

From there to ICA, i slept all the way as usual.
When everything done, i slept all the way home, LOL!!!
reached home, studied for Jap test and did my assignment.

Ended up, Jap lesson released late cuz i'm meeting yy at 1030.
Reached at 1110, somehow they VIP, sign me in, so quite lucky.





❤I want nobody nobody but you❤