Sunday, June 28, 2009

Zouk

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Live today like there's no tomorrow ❤

Signed in by Vanessa, yy brings me around intro-ing everyone to me
seriously i couldnt rmb anyone or everyone.
Probably rmb some of them like Chrissie? Christine, Vanessa etc etc etc.
Timothy, Fazly, Nicholas, teck whye, Mario, etc etc etc.
Initially was quite stone, but after they open 3 bottles of drink everyone went havoc.

Today, i finally understand the meaning of 醉翁之意不在酒
I told myself not to get drunk, firstly cuz i had a responsibility.
that is if yy gets drunk, who's going to look after her.
I got it right, she got drunk, so ended up i sat there the whole night looking after her while everyone's at the dance floor.

She sat there like humpty dumpty, swaying every where.
I had to hold her neck to support her the whole night.

Few stupid things she did, are things like punching me in the face.
Damn bloody pain la can!!!!
Headbutt my chin, when the dj say, raise ur hand, she raised it n smack me in my face.
Tgt with her drunkard friends, came into the guys toilet shouting for me.
Damn embarrassed la!!! Like erm, yap. . . .

We went Zouk to take a seat, cuz Phuture's seats were all taken.
We sat there, for dont know how long.
My legs were damn tired, cuz i didnt sit the whole night.
She leaned on my shoulder, i didnt stop her cuz i thought she was drunk.

We went Shaw's Mac to chit chat from 4am to 7 plus.
Needed to rush home to get change, cuz i had a dance workshop at 9am.





❤I want nobody nobody but you❤