Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Japanese lesson

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Almost Paradise In My Life Rocks ❤

Finally registered for Japanese lesson after 3months
Korean lesson cancelled, since xf not joining.
So yap, at least now im one step closer to accomplishing my aim.
Come to think of it, i'm a procrastinator?
thats damn bull shit, seriously damn bull shit, lol.
Stupid excuses, lame excuses and ultimately a L excuses.
But L is my name n surname, dont wanna uglfied it, C excuses.
Oops, too obvious?

Being to Kovan for the past 2 years, had nv tried the chicken rice there before.
today for the first time in 2years, i ate the chicken rice.
Ordered half a chicken!!!!
LOL, quite impressed, but of course not only me.
Ate it with Ben & Laureen.

I closed my saving accounts, transferred all the money into my main account.
sad xia, starts to ponder how poor more can i get.
But, im gonna get a job soon, so all this aint gonna be a problem.
Of course i'm trying to console myself, DUH!!!!

Planned bout tennis and stuff lidat
so yap, maybe gonna update the Nicholas later
since i'm meeting him in the evening.
Japanese, here i come!!!!!!!!!



❤I want nobody nobody but you❤