Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Meeting Jennifer

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Almost Paradise In My Life Rocks ❤

Hang out with Nicholas at Katong area
saw Derrick/Darren/Darryl 3 times the whole evening.
Sorry, i had a bad memory in rmbing Derrick/Darren/Darryl.
My apologise

We went to find Jennifer and brought her out for a ride.
As usual, shy and everything, had to get use to her & stuff lidat.
Seriously, i think she's damn pretty and ahem, ahahahah.
My type definitely =x

We went for a ride at East Coast Park
sat down, drank Sugar Cane & coconuts.
tai called me, so had to rush down to find him
But need to go home and shower.

So Jennifer, accompany me all the way home from East Coast.
Took damn long, 1hr plus plus.
Quite happy, ahahaha.

Rushed down to meet tai for dinner@Clark Quey




❤I want nobody nobody but you❤