Wednesday, July 8, 2009

at bugis

slept till very very late, cuz of the zoo thingy.
woke up at like 3+ close to 4.
then Wu and kelvin asked me whether wanna go Bugis find them.
So went down to makan dinner and jalan jalan.

Ate at movie cafe, the one at bugis.
seriously the portion is getting smaller and smaller lo.
the price still the same i guess, but the portion is really little.
so little that i dont feel full at all, or maybe it's the zoo that makes my appetite get bigger.

after makan, we went bugis street to walk around n see see.
actually got lotsa things wanna stop over and take a look.
but i see kelvin and wu like not very interested so didnt shop much.
Instead we walked one round then left bugis le.

I went Plaza Mac to do my Jap h/w and wu accompanied me.
completed a lil bit of work before heading home.
2weeks of working, waiting for me to finish.