Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Zoo

Didnt dare to sleep, cuz i reached home at 4am.
So i made sandwich to bring to zoo.
ton abit here and there alone until it's time to leave home.
Reached CCK@830am, juliana is waiting for me at the mac there.

Suddenly mood swing xia, think not enough sleep.
Everyone commented that i had an unholy aura surrounding me.
"dont fuck around with me, or u be doom"
so the whole morning no one talks to me or rather no one dare to talk to me.

moody mood, moody day all the way until we reached zoo.
then i got slightly better.
we walked around, disturbing animal, taking photos.
Same few mimic i did, same as the last one, so quite funny.
Like deja vu, copying the same animals but this time round with more sick pose.

Half way thru i dozed off, cuz i didnt sleep the previous day.
Sleep all the way until going home, missed out alot of shots.
thats damn sian xia, if i know i would have drank afew cups of kopi.