Sunday, July 19, 2009

Dinner@home

Parents cooked at home. we had chicken, abalone with broccoli, shark fin soup & fried omelette with silver fish. Damn nice man, lol. Especially the chicken and omelette. Because the chicken is coated with honey, and when they roast it, the skin becomes damn crispy & tgt with the honey it's like vava voom. Omelette was nice too, by itself, it's quite plain, but tgt with the silver fish it brings out abit of natural taste.

My parents as usual, the same topic for 3months. They can keep talking n talking n talking bout it. Never fail to feel bored, but probably cuz they got nothing else to say so they just keep talking and talking n talking bout it. But there's new issues now, issue bout my car accident during may. My mum, still believed that it's her who cause me to got into that accident. My dad told me he thinks so too, but didnt wanna mention bout it.

From there, they kept saying how i was bewitched during the accident. My mind was occupied with her, kept thinking bout her & stuff lidat. That's why i got into a car accident due to lack of focus blah blah blah. . . .

Personally, i forgot why i got into an accident alr, lol. It was so long ago, but it's was definitely some where after the break up, so couldnt eliminate that possibility.

How my parents think, i couldnt stop them for thinking. Because people this age are stubborn, they have their way of thinking and thoughts.