Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Second day in school

Mr Wong totally forgot bout me. So my name wasnt on the time table, then i took over Chee lin, did his share and Chee lin went to do admin stuff. His schedule is pretty easy, break all the way until 12pm-215pm.

I was practically rotting from 740-12pm. It was bored not able to do anything, and i couldnt stand not doing anything. Initially i thought i was a pretty good stoner, cuz i can always stare into blank space and start day dreaming for hours. But i guess 4hours was abit too much for me, and i really wonder how Chee lin spend his time.

Finally it was 12pm, i was looking forward to it, who knows when i reached the class, there's something wrong with my time table. Very disappointed, strolled back to staff room, con't to nuan and stone for another 1hr. Eventually i couldnt take it anymore, i took out my MP3 and started listening to it and dozed off for an hour.

1pm!!!!!!!!!!!! Like gosh, finally!!!!!!!!!!

Strolled to 2E2, by right i'm supposed to take 2E1 then Jia hui swap with me. After that tse wei swap with me too. So ended up, i had to take 2E2. No preference, cuz every class is the same to me since i'm damn new.

Shocked, surprised, stun!!!!

Half the class is gone, all claim to be at sports heat. Fine, think i'm noob, so nevermind. I took down the name of everyone in class, those who aren't in class just let it be, those who are in class, of course u're safe.