Friday, August 14, 2009

Last day for common test

Last day for common test. Did the exact same routine i did on thursday, collecting everything in advance and then passed to James, collect the keys, on the air con. The chief invigilator praised me for good initiative to come earlier to collect the papers. I dont know whether should i be happy or not, but of course i'm happy la. Like hard work pay off, people praise you for what you have done well.

Starting to get quite close to 3t8, felt was an achievement. At least they will listen to me, that's all i'm asking for. I don't need people to be the best, or to put up their best behaviour, but at least, i want them to follow simple instruction. That's all i'm asking for, can be quite tiring at times. I dont wanna shout or yell, or be like a typical St Pat's guy. But some times the situation doesnt permit to do so, i had to revert back to my St Pat's personality.

"A choice between a Ruroni and a Hitokiri"

Some times every where i go, students will start calling me Mr Gangster or Ah beng teacher. I dont know is it a good thing?

Since it's casual friday, i'll bring my basketball gear to school, then i'll played with the guys in school. Played from 1-3pm plus abit, some how, my 3 pointer is getting more and more accurate. Even me myself am quite shocked by it, like out of 10 balls i can get in at least 7, or rather the field goal is between 70-90%.

Played afew rounds with the Sec 3s, 4s and 5s. Was an enjoyable game, when it ended up, i left school and went to Blk 155 half courts to find the sec 2s. From there on, con't from 3-6pm and left there for home. Need to do Jap, so need to rush!!!