Thursday, August 13, 2009

examination part2

2nd day of common test, this time around, i learn from my previous lesson. I went to the conference room to collect the papers earlier, collect the key from the general office and gets everything set before the morning assembly. When everything is done then i went to report to Mr Wong for my morning assignment.

By the time James came, as usual, he's engrossed in doing his own things. I have no idea what he's doing, i seriously dont see his sense of urgency. . . and i'm getting pissed by his lack of sense of urgency. He's plainly, waiting for instruction rather than doing things out of his own initiative.

2nd half of the examination, i couldnt help out since i had my other work to do.

No breakfast club today, cuz i got lesson during the upper sec recess. I'm in 1e2, but i saw the breakfast club walking past my class. After awhile the 3e2 'prefect snaking club' walked pass too. Doing some >.<>

After i'm done with 1e2. 3e1 asked me to join them for their daily riddles. So i contributed some riddles for them to solve, since i had a single period break before i left for Homec staff room.

After school, went to help 3e2-4 on their Maths and a lil bit of chemistry. Sadly chemistry i couldnt rmb much, but at least i think i'm of much help. So it's better than nothing.

This few days, my brain is filled with nothing but maths. Some how it's quite tiring and very taxing, like maths maths maths and more maths. Still i enjoyed what i'm doing, though it's so tiring. When everything is done, i reached home around 7-8pm.