Sunday, July 26, 2009

Sunday family day

We had dinner at Tampines, our so call weekly family day as usual. But this time round it's at tampines. As usual i couldnt wake up on time because of my sat late night, so i joined them at 7pm at tampines. Couldnt remember what we're supposed to have for dinner but ended up we had something else at Tampines Mall.

Coincidentally i saw Kun at tampines mall, luckily too, so i get my calculator back from him and now i can finally use my sin cosine tangent function on the calculator :)
Chit chat with Clara and him at Isetan, for quite some time. So i asked a casual question, 'u all can work and talk at the same time wan ar?' obviously the answer was no and i left.

Con't shopping with my parents, they wanted to buy this blazer for me, but ended up we didnt cuz it's still ex after 50% discount or issit that the cutting wasnt good enough. One of those reasons la, couldnt really recall either.

On the way home, we saw this Japanese restaurant so we decided to come here for dinner next week :)

I love hanging out with my family on Sunday, neglected them for quite some time. I'm glad that i found my way back to them, perhaps i'll find my way back to him (",)

"For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believed in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
John 3:16