Thursday, September 3, 2009

thanks jordan

I had a wonderful wallet from Jordan, it was really very nice and i was very touched. Thanks alot :)

First of all, it's from him and 2ndly it was a Goldlion wallet. I was surprised when he passed me a present, and even more shocked when i opened the present. Such an expensive gift from a Sec1 boy, and i didnt do much for him. I felt that i dont deserve the gift at all.

The next thought on my mind was my Burberry. Guess it's time to save good bye to it, quite a meaningless wallet which i had taken very good care of it. Every time i mishandled it, i'll feel very ai wan and heart ache. The worst thing ever happened to it was when i spilled water all over it, I was quite sad for a few weeks. A splendid wallet which doesnt suit me, cuz i'm not a very atas person to begin with.

I'm expecting it to rot and wrinkle, since i wouldnt be using it for another 1 year or so? You know, if you put things in the cupboard for too long, it will just wear off.

Goodbye Burberry, thanks for all these years.