Monday, October 5, 2009

hey

Being quite some time since i last blog, has being MIA-ing.
Frankly speaking my students asked me to set up a blog, of course i didnt tell anyone bout this blog, so i set up another blog just for their viewing pleasure.

Life been damn chaotic, juggling work, school, tuition and sleep. I seriously had not enough sleep, every day also lidat. Weekends also not enough sleep, wonder how long my body can last. Hopefully can last till dec hols where i can give my body a good rest, but still wondering whether shld i con't teaching anot.

This teaching experience is some how fun i guess. You thought you met all sorts of people in NS, the truth is you meet all sorts of people in SCHOOL. I cant rmb St Pat's being lidat but yap, whatever it is, i like to see my students do well & i want them to do well.

that's all for now, so yap. Will blog again when i'm free, btw, i just woke up from my afternoon nap. Now im going to update the other blog, yawn!!!