Friday, July 23, 2010

Hospital

Reached home after K at around 2.30am. Kinda late for K because i met Sally for dinner/movie, it was a long tiring day from signing to measurement to movie dinner then Kbox. I had so much to tell Kun they all, but cuz k-ing therefore didnt talk much.

Reached home, around 3plus, my dad suddenly told me he wasnt feeling very well. He couldnt breath and was suffocating, immediately i changed into my CJ shirt and send my dad to TTSH. Seriously, i tell u ar, i wanna cry man. When i clutched in, i almost cried out. I went in full force, my the biting point doesnt bite at all. It means i didnt exert enough strength to engage the gear box.

When i finally manage to send my dad to TTSH, my ankle is throbbing. Ended up my dad had to stay over for observation, so i drove home alone. The journey back almost killed me, especially the clutch thingy. Now i wish i drove a damn bloody Auto car, at least my ankle wouldnt have to go thru this.

Slept at 6am, woke up at 11plus to pick my dad up from hospital. My ankle didnt have enough rest, so throb all the way to TTSH and CTE jam like nobody's business, NB. I had to clutch in, clutch out, clutch in, clutch out, inch forward all the way from AMK ave 1 to aft Braddell. That's hell lotsa clutching i dare to say.

Reached TTSH, immediately passed over to my dad, and nua at the passenger seat. Damn bloody painful la, nb.