Sunday, July 25, 2010

true

Somehow it's damn true, when u're working you tend to expense more.
But when u're not working, you'll expense less cuz every cents is precious.
The other time when i started working as a Relief teacher, i spent at least $1000+ to $2000 on what i cant rmb. I only rmb buying a camera, whole set of working clothes that lasted me 2weeks of working days. New leather shoes and good food.

Now i'm starting my training, i spend all this money on a more expensive pair of working shoes, a belt that i never dreamt of buying because it's damn expensive. I'm looking a shirts from Zara and Top man, moving away from G2000 concept.

Human nature i guess, omg!!!
Think i need to cut down on my expense, but the problem is i dont feel heart pain when i spend on all this.

If it was the past jobless me, i'll never buy that pair of shoes and belt. I'll just make do with Neo Look $29.90 shoe, and cheapo $10 belt.