Saturday, September 20, 2008

Shagged

❤Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday Saturday❤





Shag to the max!! SCHOOL at 12PM!!!!! Somebody saved ME!!!!!
IM LATE FOR SCHOOL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dashed outta my house, rushed to school! How i wish i can just disparate or use floo powder to go school then i wouldnt need to wake up so early. By the time i reached Outram is like 1150am, whatever it is it's a sure late thingy.

At Outram, something uncomfortable happened. There's this Indian guy sitting on the wheelchair, yelling at people asking for direction "Tan Tock Seng" "Tan Tock Seng" "Tan Tock Seng", this malay couple told him to take the other side, instead of thanking them he scolded them. After which yelled to a teenager playing his PSP, then he started the Tan Tock Seng Ritual all over again. The guy looked up, n the Indian guy yell "ya, you!!!", the guy looked blankly at him for a minute or so, determined that he must be crazy hence resume his PSP gaming.

Eventually he approached me, so i took off my earpiece, out of politeness tried to answer his query of whatsoever.

Bai Ka: TAN TOCK SENG TAN TOCK SENG!!!!
Me: take to Raffles city den go ToaPayoh or Novena( pointed towards other side)
Bai Ka: TAN TOCK SENG LA! HOW TO GO TAN TOCK SENG?
Me: go to the other side, take a train down.
Lady: U go to that side and take to Novena
Bai Ka: NOVENA LA! WHAT TOAPAYOH. YOU BORN IN SINGAPORE? YOU BORN IN SINGAPORE? U BLOODY HELL UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? U UNDERSTAND ENGLISH? BORN IN SINGAPORE DONT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH. YOU STUPID AR!!
Me: For ur info, u asked me a question, out of politeness i answered you what.
Bai Ka: BLOODY HELL!! YOU GO AND DIE!! HELL TO YOU AND YOU GO AND DIE GO AND DIE LA!!! ( Rapidly pointing middle finger at me)
Me: (con't smiling to him, nodding in agreement)
Bai Ka: YOU GO TO HELL AND DIE. U HEAR ME GO AND DIE!! (con't pointing middle finger at me)
Me: (con't smiling, nodding in agreement, opening my eyes widely n keep blinking)

Everyone around trying to see what happened as he wheel himself to the other side. I gave the "i dont know what's his problem" look to people around me, some laugh, some smile, some still look confused. If im not running late i would have tried to do something since PCC so near, at least bring him back to IMH instead of Tan Tock Seng. Outer appearance might look quite calm, my inner self was cursing n swearing with every middle fingers pointing at him.

By the time i reached school, still feeling abit buey song, but cant blame him maybe he's really abit crazy. But i find it abit humiliating, people shouting and screaming at me, just doesnt feel right. Through out the whole lecture, my stomach is growling, n i realised the person sitting beside me happens to be someone whom i use to play basketbal with before but didnt talk to the person. Saw Marie, the person who snatch my Clarinet position then ended up in bridge club with me. Did the usual Hi Bye thingy n move on to break.

During break went to draw money n almost fainted, realised my bank is damn empty, couldnt take it. Keep thinking how to save more money, earn more money n spend less money. That's like the phrase of the year or month or week, days, hour, minute and seconds. Bought a chicken pie and that's my breakfast/lunch/dinner.

After school, went home to sleep cuz i need my sleep. Every weekend i will be suffering from lack of sleep cuz of my late night Harry Potter reading, actually everyday la just that weekend abit more busy. Reached home, lie on my bed, knock out all the way until 10pm plus. Then read abit of Deathly Hollows then went back to sleep again. How i wish life is all about sleeping!!





❤1 2 3 3 2 1 Lionel Lionel Lionel Rocks❤