Thursday, April 9, 2009

Thanks

Thanks Kim & Claire for ur care and concern.
It's really nice for the both of you.


Thanks Kun & Clara, for asking me out to study and lunch this few days.
It's really tough, very very tough period i can say.
Treasure Clara too, rmb what i told you, step 1 to 10 and not step 1 and 10.
You a nice bf and you will be.
Especially Clara, thanks for sharing Kun with me this few days.
Greatly appreciated.


Tai, u touched me alot alot.
Ur hugs and embrace this few days were really really very comfortable.
It was really really very nice, when you put ur hands and arms over my shoulder.
I seriously can cry in ur arms.


Edmond, all i can say is fuck you.
Stop putting ur evil plot and thoughts into me.
Stop plotting evil plans and polluting me!!!!
I'm engulf by evil thoughts but stop asking me to carry it out
Stop playing Emo songs infront of me!!!!!
Stop telling me she got another guy outside!!!!!!!
But still, i know you care for me.
Good luck there, hang in there, i know you can do it.
if you dont try, there's no hope, if you try, you have no regret.
This is what you told me.


Thanks Baoli for being so caring too.
Spending lunch with me
Read a book while i'm studying
Arrange a drinking and Ktv session
Knowing the exact phase i'm going thru.
It was really really very sweet of you.


Thanks my jie mei man for accompanying me in school too
Arrange studying session and even going back to JB late.
I know it was quite weird initially
but appreciated too =)


Charmaine, thanks for all your hugs.
it was really very very nice of you.
Greatly appreciated =)


Jiahui, before i forgot about u.
Thanks for arranging supper and invited all the guys from PMU over.
I do hope i dont have to send them home seriously.
But the effort is worth praising.
The call u made to me that night was really care and concern.


Kong, although abit funny.
Still ur sms touched me, i'm truly touched.
I understand what u're going thru too, cuz i'm going thru it too.
Hold on there kong, we will make it thru tgt.