Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Dinner@Clark Quey

❤ 1 2 3 3 2 1 Almost Paradise In My Life Rocks ❤

was damn damn damn damn damn late
sorry tai!!!!!!
Due to unforeseen circumstances, so i'm late yap.

reached Clark Quey only at 830pm
but seriously, i rushed like hell man
the reason why im wearing that, cuz i just grab a singlet and chao alr.
i didnt even wear my socks out, lol.

We ate Hokkian Mee and my fave Kway tiao w/o hum, noodle, black sauce.
Seriously, it's really my fave, ahahaha.
But the prawn spoil the taste, but i guess it's alright afterall.

After everything, we pass by Clifford Pier, tai's work place.
my parents go home then, i send tai back to his work place.
Nuan there for awhile, showcase me around his work place & stuff lidat.
then went to tamp to find his friends.




❤I want nobody nobody but you❤