Friday, July 31, 2009

farewell party


Homec stuff prepared alot food for the guys. We had fried chicken wings, pizza, curry puff, cup cakes, bread pudding. It was indeed a feast, far too many food for so few of us. I heard cheelin wanted to order large pizza but luckily he didnt, if not i think i'll become damn fat. 4 medium pizza is more than enough to kill us.

Outside the homec room, it's flooded with students trying to say good bye to them, students baking cookies and cakes for them. Very very very crowded. Photo session every where, from jiahui's digital camera to Suzi's digital camera. Student's camera phone too.

Students asking me to take photos too. I'm like, i still got till the end of the year, so relax. But they still asked me to take, so i just took photos with them. But until now i still havent received the pictures plus i dont know who are they. . . .

jiahui(female version) took my hp running around taking photos of everyone and herself. Lively bunch of students, truly reminds me of myself back in St pats. Damn wasted, last time camera phones are not even out yet. If we had camera phones back then, maybe i'll have more memories of myself back in sec school.