Friday, July 31, 2009

last day for the guys

today is gonna be a memorable day, the day when the guys are going to leave me alone and move on in their each individual life. Cheelin going to NUS doing engineering, tse wei going to NUS doing double degree in Chem engineering & Business, Jiahui going to NIE doing diploma in teaching there after proceed to teach in primary school.

2weeks, not too long, not to short. But more than enough for some one to know each other fairly well. It made my stay a memorable one, they were really very helpful.

Cheelin:
My NSPI from alpha, but i was never under him. He enter the unit while i left, i would have seem him if i didnt clear leave. But i know quite alot bout him due to jiahui, bout his seriousness, attitude in work, ability to differentiate etc.
He help me out alot, because he'll always check out my time table for me, telling me at this point i should ask Mr Wong what can i do, if not find Mdm Wee for CD. Other than that he will bring me to staff room for other admin stuff or lesson materials. I do appreciate it =)

jiahui:
he's the school idol of the year. Everyone knows him in school, everyone will call out to him wherever he goes. cheelin, tse wei and I always need to wait for him. Every few steps we take, he will need to stop for awhile, chit chat, then con't walking, stop awhile, chit chat then con't walking.
Calling him the idol of the school is an understatement.

tsewei:
silent killer, who has a fan club in school. Every where i go, i'll have people asking me where is tse tse? If not, did you see my tse tse. Man of few words, but he hate me. He hate me due to some ahem ahem stuff, and more ahem ahem stuff. It's not within my control, but still he hates me. His favourtite line, "i hate you la, hhmph."

Dont worry guys, like what jacky says, he's going to create his new legacy. Be assured that he will con't your legacy :)