Saturday, August 1, 2009

side note

it's thursday, come to think of it, the guys are all leaving tml n i'm feeling damn sad. Can't imagine them leaving, although we only worked with each other for 2 weeks and barely speaks more than few hundred sentences. But still, sigh, thinking that if they leave n sorta, in a way, leave me alone. How i wish that they can just work for 1 more week, lol. 1 more week is enough. . .

The more i read too much into his private life, looking at the way he talks, the way he carry himself n blah blah blah. At times when i was jio to go canteen with him, he will leave me alone there while talking to students, i will feel damn pissed machiam volcano erupted. Like, what's the point of asking me over when u're gonna leave me alone there? Of course if i really want to, i can walk around to say hi to students or stuff lidat. But of course, if i do that, i'm no different from him. Just like my principle theory, of course, which was one of the reason why my gf left me. I admit i might not be an upright person, but i'm strongly against behaviours like this.