Monday, August 3, 2009

new colleague emerges

I had a new colleague, his name is James, 30-31yrs old currently studying at UniSim. He sells car insurance, luckily he's not very persistent. Some how feels quite weird, like, selling car insurance in school. I mean, it's a good networking strategy, but my point of view, i think it's not very professional.

Nothing much happened in school today. Or rather, i couldnt rmb what happened today. I relief 3e1, the class that gave me a very good first impression. Had an enjoyable time there as usual, with Haziq, nash & the rest of the hyperactive guys. Kelvin was testing my chinese, sadly i have to admit, my chinese is getting worst and worst. Especially my idioms, that's totally crap la.

Thanks 3e1, had an enjoyable stay in ur class.

1045 to 1120am gradually becomes my emo period. I would go to the end of my Homec block, sit at the bench there, enjoy the morning breeze. Students walking past me will ask me, 'Mr Lee, why so emo?' and my standard answer will be, 'this is not call emo, it's call enjoying life.' But, seriously speaking, i enjoy the morning breeze, it feels good. Very good nuan area, n it will be even better if i'm able to listen to music there.

The breakfast club people will always drop by to say hi to me. Asking me who am i doing, then they will gossip gossip gossip with me sitting there. Initially it was weird, but i gotten use to it. Some times i'll join in the conversation, most of the times i'll just sit there n enjoy the breeze. I had a new nickname besides gangster teacher, it's mr 吹风.

After school, i went to 2e3 to look at their performance. They are doing dance on National day, so i drop by to see how good is it. At the same time i realised, Darryl is in 2e2. He's kenneth's brother, my ex tuition kid's brother. Such a small world, by right i wanted to leave at 3, but ended up we chit chat till 430pm. Had to rush to Shannon's place after that.